Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi....

and yet, at the end of the day, a billion hopes sunk.

A portrait is worth a thousand words, they say. I picked up two from my religiously followed cricket website, and I couldn't help but find a place, and a comment, for them on this blog.


This picture tells an epic. Of a fallen warrior. The only thing I could recall was Godsmack singing

.....I stand alone
Feeling your sting down inside of me
I'm not dying for it
I stand alone
Everything that I believe is fading
I stand alone
Inside
I stand alone.....

Here's another one.


No matter as i HATE to say this, I just hope to hell it is the loss of the game, and not one of face and millions in endorsements back home, that is being mulled over by some of the greatest men ever to wield the willow.

Being the eternal optimist when it comes to Indian cricket, and with due respects to the 'Tigers', i would still be praying for Bangaldesh to commit Hara-kiri.

So much for the game.

-a D-E-J-E-C-T-E-D, yet loyal-to-death Indian cricket fan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counters
Overstock Online Coupons